stop stealing...
The Sin Tattletale
8.23 am
The Neighbors Sin Report
My middle aged, bored, neighbor came grumbling over to my door this morning, with some weeds in her hand that had been perfectly growing in my yard.
I opened the door and sure enough she was standing there with several of my weeds in her hand. Hmmm, this again?...I thought...Why is she picking my weeds? And why pick an odd number? Why not pick a dozen? Things that come in a dozen usually don't irritate people. Could they be worth money? I doubt they're in mint condition. Do they cure cancer? Why else do people pick weeds?
A week ago she cut down my tree, with much effort involved, she voluntarily took my oxygen headquarters away. She never asked if she could do that. Now she's picking my weeds. I thought about getting a lock for each blade of grass. What about a 30 foot fence with bright colors? A few tigers? I could go on a neighbor strike, hold up a 'good neighbors communicate sign'. I could start planting corn out front- maybe even start a car lot, spice up her spying some...
We are not friends yet.
`SIR IAC
No comments:
Post a Comment